Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gold Coast Trip Day 1




"As I am really lazy to upload the pichas and I don't have a proper desk for my poor lappy,
am lying on the bed at the moment,
I plagarised s babe's blog post to my bloggie, haha..
NOLAR..i acknowledged her one OK,
and she agreed..
LOL..
teng zhu dong 1st okies, I am gonna update about jay chou after i sort out the pictures"


Copy paste from
http://shinzielicious.blogspot.com/
Awesome GOLD COAST - Day 1

As the title of this post and my previous post tell, I went to Gold Coast last week with babes. It has been more than a week since I came back but I'm not in the mood to blog about it until now.

Gold Coast is AWESOME! We stayed there for only four days which is obviously not enough for us. It was much more warmer compare to the gong but we didn't hang out much at the beach there since our schedule was kinda pack, too much to do in too little time! Anyway, we finally get to pamper ourselves for a bit after the killer exam weeks which drive me lifeless.

Was a Saturday when we depart from Sydney to Gold Coast. I went to CE to meet the rest of them since I'm a dumbbell in catching train so yeah, I feel more secured to catch the train to the airport with them lol.

Babes in the trip:


Me & Jo




Sarah & Steph


Yuko & Kanako

It took us almost 2 hours on plane to land on Gold Coast. Jo and I talked throughout the whole flight, we kinda lost in touch during the freaking exam weeks we need to update each other! And later on when we got off the plane Steph complained that she can listen to us when she was trying to sleep.

Went to the hotel straight to drop off our luggage and started searching for food. Hungry pang kills!


I shared a room with Jo.

Its a 4.5 stars hotel with swimming pool, free sauna and jacuzzi!!!



The view from our room.

Can see a lil bit of the ocean!



On the way to search for food,

found this massive pancake and we decided to have breakfast at this pancake shop next morning.



Had our dinner at Hard Rock Cafe



Internal of Hard Rock Cafe:






Which to order???

Chicken breast something something which Steph and I ordered

Can't remember the name

Was average, not very tasty



Some sort of pasta which I forgot the name too

I'm not good at memorising names mind you lol


Us posing with our drinks

super pale face after a day of tiring flight

Despite the food, Hard Rock's drinks are YUMMY!

Mine was Berrilicious, so match with my blog right?

and hers tropical fruits something something..

THUMBS UP!



Since when toilet became a must for camwhore session?


Anyway I love this pic!




Elvis Presley's pants!!




Love this group pic!!

Note the bike on top lol




Hard Rock shines at the night



J babe posing with CONDOM KINGDOM lol

Interesting shop but 18SX haha.

Too much funny stuffs or perhaps "TOYS" in this shop lol




Had a walk near the beach before heading back to the hotel

Was night time so we didn't really get down to the beach, too bad!



Went to the sauna and jacuzzi in the hotel at night

Jo and I didn't get down to the pool and jacuzzi

Poor her was sick and I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!
=(


That's all for the 1st day at Gold Coast.


Deadly tired but enjoyed!




Next up:

Shopping Spree @ Harbour Town!

So stay tuned.

No comments: