Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mourning over the finished Twilight Saga


Yes
I finished it.
After spending the whole day reading non stop on Saturday,
and additional few hours today and yesterday,
I finished it.

I reluctantly finished it,
knowing that I would not know what's Edward doing anymore.
(please ignore my insanity)

I can't believe myself actually finishing it!
The Twilight Saga:
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

I love them
seriously I do.

Reminds me the way I mourn for the finishing of Harry Potter series too.

I totally agree with Dianne (btw she reread them twice already)
She said she is looking for some new books to read in the book store
and there are series of vampire fictions,
but she didn't even bother to look at it,
BECAUSE THERE CAN'T BE POSSIBLY ANY VAMPIRE BOOK THAT IS BETTER THAN TWILIGHT.

I even dreamt of the scene in Breaking Dawn last night.
haha, I am going insanely crazy about it.

I am planning to buy the hard cover box set when I return home.
and hopefully I will have time to reread them.

Edward, I will always miss you.
Renesmee too =)

Loves,
Jo

No comments: