Sunday, May 3, 2009

Girls Day Out

Went to Sydney last Saturday with my babes, hoping to get a dress for the ball.
BUT WE CAME BACK EMPTY HANDED.

How dissapointing!!

I am kinda lazy to blog,
so imagine the stories yourselves.
haha.


Yuko brought us to a nice Korean restaurant =)


We love the seat, luxurious!


After eating,
walk
hunt
walk
shop
walk
tired
walk
disspointed

Then we came across this section in MYER with a lot of hair accessories,
and everyone starts to play with them.

I actually like this, its really warm and comfy.
will be useful in Germany.
but its freaking 40 bucks =.=!!

Me and Yuko

See how much fun they have.

When we finished dinner it is raining and nobody brought an umby!
So we RAN all the way to central, like 10 minutes,
and everyone got real wet.
DRENCHED.
Luckily there was no prince charming nearby to witness our clumsiness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished these two in 2 weeks,
although I had exams during that time..
haha..
I can't help,
I am addicted to Edward.


I am starting Breaking Dawn now,
but I don't really wana finish it because it is the last one!!!
I don't wana say goodbye to MY Edward!!



Chocs from hubby during our 3 years and 8 months anni.
sweets.loves.

Night night people.
I am meeting Edward.
=)

No comments: