Thursday, March 5, 2009

Exhausted soul


Its 11pm here, and I am so freaking tired!



It has been like this since uni started. Phew, 2nd year in uni isn't a good period.

I have lab the 1st day. Imagine you know nth bout the subject and you went to do the labs yourself. How crazy it is. My timetable sucks, as usual, and everything is just not in the right pace.

Busy with my job, all the prep stuffs and marketing strategy need to be done before the real job starts. Gotta have meeting with the others and the staff tommorow. It's the first time I got into a job which is so serious. Well I am just hoping by the end of the year I need not pay the taxes.

Uni is crazy. Seriously. Things are going at a VERY QUICK pace. When I happen to realise what's going on, things actually moved on pretty much already. That's what we call life? Perhaps, busy life.

Lucky me, I still have time to watch movies in uni yesterday night.

I watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". It's a nice movie, touching, and somehow amusing. Especially the guy who got striken by the lightning 7 times. Haha. I cried in the end when the daughter is reading the postcards which Benjamin sent. It's a nice movie.

I have no time to do other stuffs at all. My daily routine is just Uni - Cooking - Paper works for the Job - some prep for Uni the next day - too tired and fall asleep. Positively, I call that a meaningful life.

My legs have become my most reliable transport. Walked to woolies with unit mates, buying groceries and food. The kitchen became real busy during dinner time. Everybody is busy doing what they should be doing, and I kinda like the feeling. That gives you motivation to cook.

Sometimes I am jealous. Some people that study back home enjoy a much better life.
They need not walk so far like us. Some even have cars.
They need not cook for themselves. They eat out. Some even dine in nice restaurants?
They need not work part-time. Their daddy is so afraid that they don't have enough to spend.
They need not adapt the different culture, people and food. Everywhere feels home to them
But I still choose my life here. It's indeed a student's life.
I learned how to be independent here.
I learned how to manage my life, how to not let myself starved to death.
I learned that what I WANT, I have to earn it with my own hands.
I learned that how hard is it to earn money.
I learned what it feels to leave home. Totally away from home.
I love my life, although it's a busy life.

Preparing sandwiches for picnic



Thanks Kai for the Jill Stuart Sweet Dreams.

It smells so freaking nice and the bottle is amazing!

*She insisted to give me my "birthday present" after 4 months.haha.

Now you see why I love my room?



The crazy textbooks series. A lil bit too much for me?

Sleeping now. loves.


No comments: