Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Peaceful Days at my Peaceful town

Day passes by, and I did nothing much back in my hometown. Sitting at home watching HK drama (When Easterly Showers Fall), this keeps me staying up till 2am everyday =.= Mum had been complaining about my waking up late habit these days!

But I like the weather now..The not-so-hot weather...cloudy at times, cool at night =) Thats what my little hometown should be right?All my friends aren't here, some went back to work, some went back to study, some...??hmm, well I don't have that much "hang-out-friends" I guess?hahaha...I enjoy the days with my buddies, and I seriously miss those days.

Went out with S babe to do rebonding together this morning. Right, we just gotta do everything together..haha...and the worker said we both looked alike. BANG! again...Its the zillionth time that people asked if we were sisters or relatives, they said we looked alike!People used to thought we were each other when we were back in aussie.SERIOUS. That's hilarious isn't it,haha...The point is DO WE LOOK THAT ALIKE?
but I do have a pic that I think both of us looked really alike...


The "INNOCENT" fifteen...
I think we would look even alike without the glasses~

Ok back to the rebonding...We spent 3 hours there and overall I am quite satisfied with the results..I dont want flat and straight hair!but rebonding is like that one lah.Nevermind lor, hope it will turn out alright after 3 days =)


The hairstyle, the specs and the expression..
SO SEC SCHOOL RIGHT?

I did my new specs too! Just got a cheap one since I dont really wana wear specs all the time..And gosh, with the hair and the specs, I SO FEEL LIKE BEING IN SEC SCHOOL.
hahaha....I don't really wana look that young anymore, but I just couldn't find a hairstyle that suits me...OK lor...YOUNG is better than OLD wert...

Another thing I realised is.....I HAVENT BEEN CAMWHORING FOR LIKE 1 MONTHS +...
My buddies must be thinking I am sick or what...like "Jo doesn't camwhore?you must be kidding!"....Yeah. I just feel that I am too ugly to camwhore sometimes... v(**)v God do pick times to let you to be photogenic!


The me camwhoring after ages...skills turning bad...

Nitez~Hope to update more soon.

huggies to my dears at Genting & KL
kisses to my babes in Taiping, meet up soon for the girly stuffs~
(before we gotta say it as ladies stuff)

*.")(",*

2 comments:

WPin said...

oi..come KL...lets do fun things together..okie? i'm organizing feb's clubbing then next day singapore or bukit tinggi..how's that soundz? dont miss it babe..

pin

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

hahha...nextday still can go anywhere lor?shouldnt we be drunk or get some stupid hang over?hhaha...hmm..anything la...u fetch us we sure ok 1...but i tak berani go clubbing kat kl la...