Thursday, January 8, 2009

Japan Trip!! - Part 2

The lazy me is finally back to update more about my Japan trip~!Life has been really busy and lazy after I came back to my beloved home =) Gathering around with friends, going here and there, visiting my relatives...So far I am quite occupied!I love being home~And I am used to the weather here...looking forward for Chinese New Year~!!


Day 3 ---My 19th Birthday & Kyoto

Haru's family and my friends have decided to give me a surprise on my 19th birthday~!
They persuaded me to go shower and when the clock striked 12 they came out with my precious Japan birthday cake!!!You can so imagine my dowdiness after shower,soooo the photos are private!hahahah....


Its too pretty to eat it right?
and those wishes are written in jap, how cool~
My 2nd birthday overseas!
1st one was in Italy when I was 15 I guess..


My precious birthday pressie from my besties...
*ju & shin's pressie for me was not in the pic, it's an Aldo bag, you can see it in the future pictures =) hehe*

We went to Kyoto the next morning!Kyoto station is huge and nice, lotsa shoppings inside but well I have no time to shop there, and no CASH too..hahha...


Kyoto Tower right in front of the Station


We took bus to the Kyoto most famous Kiyomizu Temple


Its always Japanese tradition to wash your hands and mouth with the water before going into the temple



We went to 求签, and see what I GOT


Yeah, so they said tie the bad luck on to the bar and leave it behind!


Love the colourful leaves

Some random Kimono girls walking around in the temple..
haha..we are bloody tourists!


The wishing wood plates at every temple, write down your wishes and hang it there,
and it will come true~!


This is the "love god", but well I really dont know why we have to BOX the rabbit..
the yummies in Kyoto!!!!
Desserts suki-desu!!!!

Colourful Japanese slippers =)

Yeah so here it goes my 3rd day at Japan..The next Japan journal coming up is THE UNIVERSAL STUDIO JAPAN!!Its a hell fun place!!

No comments: