Friday, October 24, 2008

Tiredness.
I slept really early yesterday, around 11pm. But hell, I have got nightmares!
A few nightmares, and one of them is really scary. I dreamt about me being inside a lift where there is a man that tried to be-faint me and my friend by making us smell a perfume.(and I remember the package looks like Calvin Klein Euphoria!LOL I think my dream is too detail.) He stopped the lift and while I was half fainting, I tried to press the alarm button but he noticed and BASHED me. I woke up, startled.
Could not sleep again, and the first thing that came into my mind is:
I don't want to go back to Malaysia.

I realised my safety conscious has lowered since I came here.Back home,when I flipped through the newspapers, crime crime crime and crime are all over.But here, I rarely heard there is much crime. Or maybe its me that don't read much newspaper. At least the crime rate is not as high as Malaysia. Then all kind of stupid thoughts came into mind, like imagining what will happen if I fainted, maybe I got raped?murdered?chopped into pieces?
Shiver.Dare not imagine any further. But I seriously remember the feeling of fear during that dream.

I think I am too stressed. I always get nightmares when I am stressed.
I remember back in my Form 5 days, I have nightmares everynight till I got so used to it.
Now the nightmares came back, AGAIN.
Anyone, FREE ME FROM THOSE NIGHTMARES AND I WILL MARRY YOU..
LOL. Not a good reward I guess. (joking lah, I don't want to simply get married OK)

I really wanted to hang out with S babe again before she goes back to Taiping!But I have exams!AWWW...OK..If I finish revising all my Statistics and half of my Physiology by Sunday I will hang out with you. Pray that I am concentrate and hardworking enough to do that. Sounds sooo not gonna happen..hah.

OK sambitch has been nagging at me..She said I didn't post pics,SO I am gonna post pics now..I treat you so good babe!You gotta treat me when I go back..Thank you! =P

Its Yuko's Birthday Celebration last week at Fairy Meadow Beach =)


My handmade bday card for yuko babe..
I know, it looks so birthday-card-ish right.

The hot babes, including RYO. He can be real slutty at times =P

love the sunshine & the chick


Cute-Innocent-shy-ish smile HAHAHAHA
*felt sick myself to say this*

Revealing the enormous thigh

Again the E******* thigh..
I KNOW I KNOW
Any slimming tips for me?

Excited JO and the forced to smile Kai?

Kor took this "artistic" pic of me that again shows off my E-thigh


Failed to jump at the same pace.
Succeeded at springing to the highest.
There are always two sides to look at things right?

Fuyoh.My suuuppppeeerr duper HOT babe!
Tempted to drink the beer?


Heart this pic.. =)
..
....
.....
...
..
.
Eh you think too much lah!
Its just because my E-thigh became slimy thigh at this angle ok.
I think I shall take pics with the same angle nextime.
Gotta find someone or a pole to hide half of my thigh..HAHA



Yuko the birthday babe.
I lighted the sparkles!


Our back to childhood smiles and laughter <3>



I love my ear rings!
Its a big daisy.
S babe has one pair too!
And my messy but natural hair. <3>


She has been such a great friend.
She is still a great friend.
I LOVE YOU YUKO!


Wishing upon the sparkles?
Look at my pendant!!
Its a suitcase!
haha..showing off my accessories again

"ski-desu!!"
(means i like you)
so Japanese way of confessing,hands gotta be straight in front and the shoulders shall retract into the backbone like a turtle.ha!


They are my family here <3>


I really like all these pictures, they are all so natural and happy-ish.
Just like I like everyone in the photos.They are natural and happy-ish as well =)
Loves...xoxo

YA,I know I used a lot of "ish" today.

No comments: