Friday, October 10, 2008

GRRR...Frustrated...
The reason I didn't update my blog is,
I COULDNT UPLOAD MY PHOTOS!!!
Maybe the photos are too large and the internet is so damm slow...
Will try to sort things out later...
ANGRY!

I dissected a toad yesterday!!
Partner with Nina,my norway babe.
We don't make good surgeons I think..
HAHAHA,sorry Nina, but its the truth!


Me with Nina and our male toad

Dissecting

Meagan's female toad

We are so blank with our assignments,
I said both of us got some disease,
some unknown disease that makes us slack,
yeah, blame it on the disease.

The weather is kinda crazy nowadays,
cold-hot-cold-windy-hot-raining
which contributed to my coughs and cold!
feel so ill everyday while i wake up,
maybe i have got some tonsil infections,
the soft palatine part is super duper painful every morning!

Life has gone back to the same pace again.
3 more weeks to final exams...scared..
I have been skipping or sleeping in the lectures and I am totally blank now..
I've got 11 weeks of work to catch up!!
I have got to maintain my results cause I'm gonna exchange to Germany next year!!!!!!!!
yuhoooo~~

How i wish I could just skip the exam part and jump to 17th of Nov!!!
Why?Because I am going to JAPAN!!!
YESSSSS!!!!ITS JAPAN!!!!!
will be there for 17days!Hahaa!!
gonna meets all my jap babes which i havent seen them for a year!!
PLUS I am celebrating my 19th Birthday over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahas...it's the 2nd time celebrating my birthday overseas.
The 1st 1 was my 15th birthday at Italy <3

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE AFTER EXAM EXCITEMENTS!!

No comments: