Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SHOPAHOLIC

It's Recess!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super happppiiieeee~finally got some break~!yuhoooooo!
Went to the mall today to have lunch...

WELL,I am suppose to drive there but i realised the car key wasn't there,
No choice,I gotta take the public transport.
Went to wait for the bus at iCampus but waited at the wrong bus bay
I know I am stupid!It's my first time MAH!taking this new bus route...!!!


Camwhored while waiting...See I didnt lie,it says BUS BAY!

So i MISSED the bus... (Seeing the bus driving pass me, the feeling damm "grrr" as I waited under the sun for so long,but its kinda cold!)
Luckily my bro came back and yeah i DROVE to the mall.

After having lunch went for shopping at Crown St Mall,
yeah the one and only city mall,super pathethic...
there are lotsa sales now...my favourite~!!!
especially in Myer!they always have cheap nice stuff during sales~!!!!



Bought some stuffffff....super happpiiiieeee....
Poor wallet,empty again...gotta work hard and earn the money back..
ngek ngek ngek...

Happy Holiday~!

No comments: