Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Finally finished my STAT252 assignment 4!
It was a tough 1 at 1st,because i totally have no idea what is it about
(since i have not been to lecture for 10 weeks)hahaha...
so i gotta check out the notes and tutorials and labs...
and finally i managed to finished the whole assignment by myself!
without asking anyone!!
JMP is a real complicated software to me!
felt super duper proud of myself,although I duno what marks i could get.
hope that i could get a good one since i got crappy marks for the previous assignments. =(

SATISFACTION =)


The usual mess on my table after assignments.

I missed the bus again today..
its the 2nd time i missed the bus this week,
which means i missed the bus yesterday too!!
LOL,yesterday i waited the next bus to go to uni to find out the lecture was cancelled..
lucky me didnt miss anything.
today i was late for lecture for 15 minutes,still alrite then, didnt miss much.
Gotta start to work hard now,17 days more to finals!
I want my HD back!


waiting at the TV lounge after missing the bus =P


=tiredness=
ciao~

No comments: