Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Slacky Life

I overslept this morning!
Was suppose to wake up at 9 but i woke up at 10.21, and my class is at 10.30!
The reason is.... I FORGOT TO SET MY ALARM! =.="
missed the 10.05 bus so i rushed and hurried for the 10.40 bus..
Luckily i got on to it and went to lecture a little bit late.
I repeat, A LITTLE BIT.

After that 2 hours of lecture of virus, pathogen, bacteria bla bla bla~
Went to have lunch with Kai, Kozue and Michelle.
We laughed so much today. Talked so much. CHAOS.
Kai took out her camera and we started camwhoring.
Freakssss......Planned to go to the library for that 2 hour, but Kai and Kozue said they wanted to wait for Aya to finish lecture and have lunch, so we waited.
Went to the next table to chit chat with slifix, Sally and Tracy.
Suddenly coughed so much till I couldn't even speak!
Ran to get some soothing candies.

taken today in Bamboo.
for those who have no idea how long my hair is now.


Finally me and Tracy decided to go to the library, so off we went to get her a coffee and sat outside the library since she wanted to finish it before she goes in.
Chit chatted again. Then Shin came out from the library and she said nobody is having lunch with her. So I went back to Bamboo again and accompanied her until my class.

Conclusion : DID NOT STUDY FOR THE 2 HOURS BREAK

Haha. Really slacky.
Well I did went to the library for a little bit of study during the next 1 hour break.
Really SO little that I couldnt even remember what I have studied.
Did pretty well for the physio quiz today. =D

Came home and have my beloved porridge again.

My leftover porridge since Sunday
and the "tao eu bak" that i cooked.
I COOKED.


Struggled for my STAT252 assignment.
I haven't been turning up for stat lecture since week 2.
I was like 4 weeks behind. And never do self study.
That's why!Don't know how to do!
Can't blame me, the lecturer sucks. Ask my class, who goes to Stat lecture?
Probability of answering NO should be higher than 50%.
My Assumption =P

Anyways gotta go to library and study hard tommorow.
Work hard for BIOL midsession!
Its on Thursday and I am only starting to do revision tommorow =.="
Jo the Slacker.

No comments: