Monday, August 25, 2008

S M I L E

Big smile =D opps, this should be laugh.. should be =)

Suprisingly felt quite happy today (???)
Got up this morning and had alex's birthday cake for breakfast.
Went to uni at 9.05 and came back at 5.40.
What a long day!and the reason i feel happy is because i received compliments?
haha...maybe...
You will never know how much your compliments meant to somebody.
so praise more, criticize less.

Some frustrating stuff happens too. I went to EverywhereInternet (EI) cafe in uni wanted to get online, and who knows i changed 3 PCs and none of them are working! GRRR...
made me looked like an idiot shifting here and there!!! And there is this guy sitting beside me laughed suddenly, and couldn't stop..wonder what's so interesting about the forum he is viewing. Maybe it's fate for me not to get online, so I went to library to study. Sat somewhere near the stairs. There are 2 idiots chatting at the stairways! Their conversation echoed and everybody can hear it. IT'S SUPER ANNOYING! Some people started to pack their stuff and moved somewhere else, some people kept looking at the stairway with those pissed off face and yet, nobody dare to walk up there and ask them to shut up.

I was struggling whether i should go over and ask them to move somewhere else to chat or not..
Actually why should I struggle? Its their fault, not mine. But it just takes courage to walk up to some strangers and ask them to shut up (of course in a polite manner). This continued for like 5-10 minutes. LOL I know it's a bit too long. Before I made my decision, their super annoying conversation finished and one of them walked in. I was trying hard to use my most pissed off face to stare at her. But too bad she seemed to not realized that. Hah! Continued to study. Covered 2 lectures of Biology, DNA and Genetics. Wonder if they would give us the codon for the DNA and amino acids translation, I AM NOT GOING TO MEMORIZE ALL THOSE! like GCT,GCC,GCA,GCG = Alanine (and 19 more) @.@ so the lecturer better give us a copy of those during midsession test!

I was sick since Friday night (those feel like I am dying moments)
Was getting better now, just a little bit of coughing here and there and minor sore throat.
don't feel like cooking, decided to eat the congee i cooked yesterday..
Hee, brilliant me cooked a big pot =P
But its PLAIN Congee...So i invented my own way of eating it!!

The secret recipe is .................................................

plain congee + miso paste

Quite yumm though. It just taste like the congee my granny used to cooked for babies,
suddenly back to my childhood days!!!I miss popo too!!It has been a while seen i called her...I shall call tommorow!! actually i missed congee with Marmite!Bovril's!!! craved for that for years but mum said it's for babies so i haven't got to eat it for ages!!
Decided to eat congee again tommorow..Yeeppiiieee~
I miss mummy's 皮蛋瘦肉粥!


My super yumm dinner~
SATISFACTION

At last I did some study today!
Finished my chem assignment and chem tutes~
Have 1 quiz, 2 assignments due, 1 midsession test this week!
and Shana's Bday Party this friday.
and 2 more midsession and quiz next week!
I wished i could just eat up all the books and digest them..Weeee...

OK gotta turn in now..
My back hurts again. My spine hurts all the time, it has been a while.
I should go to chiropractic when I go back to Malaysia. Starting to miss the chiropractic already. It feels so good after each treatment!!!

Good night~ Sweet dreams jo, no more killing nightmares and got rob dreams please!

No comments: