Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Anxious~

Woke up at 10am this morning,feel so tired and lazy to wake up...my lecture is at 12.30pm but i have to take the 11.10am bus!!no choice..reluctantly crawl up from the bed... Saw the ducks and ducklings that stay in CE..they grow so fast..

Reach uni around 11.20,went to unicentre to have lunch..saw Kai there,felt so happy cuz there was somebody to accompany me for lunch...We chatted about studies and studies..before i left i asked her is she going to continue sitting there,she said "Ya,I m going to sit here....and think about my life" and i went "think about ur life?" haha..she is just so "kai" with unexpected answers all the time...left for post office,posted Fukuko's birthday card...and then went to the comp lab and did my BMS103 tuts and then went for the lecture..lecture had been boring as usual...

after that went to BIOL104 lecture,i tried to hurry to the lecture,but on the way i remembered something kai said before "u r an uni student,not high schooler anymore,u can do whatever u want" ok..yeah..what for i m rushing?i wont get detention..and its lecture,attendance doesn't count..haha..so I slowed down my speed and take my own sweet time there...just a few minutes late though,did not miss much of it...

Finally the lecture is over,but still sitting in the same hall for the next 2 hours CHEM101 lecture...bought a hot choc at picasso instead of iced one..the hall is too cold...learnt about Lewis structure and hybridisation..OH..i remembered i learned that before when i went to Form6 chem tuition in Sofia (just went there twice)..i MISS JU!!!!she taught me these stuff..and i forgot about it now!!!!feeling abit worried now...

went home at 5.40...5 hours continuos lecture,what a torturing experience!

did not cook dinner,feel exhausted and lazy..ordered take away from the place i worked...

after shower n everything i started my Chem prelab...Its time limit is 30 minutes and i took 23 minutes to complete it!!!unbelievable!!i thought prelab was easy..ok..its just the 1st time..haha..and then i received a good news and bad news..

Good news : i checked SOLS for my assestment results and i got 15/15 for my anatomy online spot test!!I m so happy...its a kind of motivation and encouragement to me...and found out that i got 9/10 for my bms103 assignments..not that bad..although both just weigh 5%,but it really matters when it comes to the final score... =)

Bad news : i received a mail from my presentation & essay group member..she told me she is quitting uni!!!!!i just met her yesterday to discuss about the assignment and there is no signs of her quitting the uni...but today..phew...things change so quickly...so now there will be 1 person short in our group..and our things are already in progression!!!we have to reallocate the workload for our assignment...but all of us are so so so busy already!! =(

tried to study biology statistics before blogging but just feel tired so i decided to stop...i have 8.30 class again tommorow...good luck to me...頑張って jo!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrat to ur result ler..
gd luck to u too =)
i want go the fun fair.../hmmp..lk vy fun..

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

haha..thanks..
wait u come to visit me nextime lah~!!!!i bring u go.../wink