Monday, March 31, 2008

Life During Easter Break - part 2

(The 1st part of this blog is after the "Oz life part 2" due to the date i save the draft)
Easter break activities:
Hanging out with friends~

Jo and Mana at the mall

I look so yellow compared to her!!!

My cute friends at CE after forcing Haru to put make up by us..

His new name : Haruko-chan!!!hahah

Jo and Ping from Thailand



Am i gonna become an alchoholic??

In games room playing some childish games~


Shin's place 29/3

Bought these stuff when shopping with shin in da mall

$5 shorts, hand cream, sunblock, instant noodles and nissin stolen from her place..

Doing nothing in her room...her room seems big but actually its not =P

I like this ring..in Michael Hill...it costs RM4500++...haha


D.I.A.M.O.N.D.S



The backyard of Mayo,shin's place

I look so pale =.=


The pet dog there,SUMO!!!

I miss him terribly...


She killed the dog!

Step Step Step...

Dear Sumo..terribly cute but a bit dirty =P

No comments: