Friday, March 28, 2008

Numb

1.55am 28.3.08

Finally finish drafting my BMS103 essay..phew...feel so relieved...it is Friday now...2 more days and holiday is going to end..WHY????time passes too fast during holiday...I slept at 4am almost everyday...staying up late for??hmm..i forgot...i have been spending all my time playing around, watching drama, (yeah i finished The Seventh Day) and..slacking??

Today is the 1st day i study!!luckily i still know how to study..hahah...finished my chem tuts in the afternoon...hmm..feeling that my chem is becoming worse..i should do more practise..and went to work at 5.00pm..its not that busy today..and there are so many of us working!so we just chit chat while working..had a nice chat with Frann...i got only $ 31 today..whatever..its my hard earn money..and i will spend it before i realise it!!!after i came back from work,shower quickly and started to study anatomy..anatomy sucks!!!!!!!but what to do...changed my MSN personal message to " hypnotising myself : i luv anatomy!" thats what the teacher says in I Not Stupid..U need to love it before u master it..feel very tired after studying..thats the magical effect of anatomy...u feel tired,depressed,and wana give up whenever u study it!

Finally finish revisioning my 2nd practical,the appendicular skeleton...its just 2nd..nth to be happy of...because i have to memorise thousands of names...sigh...talked to bby for a few minutes...its good to have him to talk to..he gives me energy to continue...n of course miss tortoise..my source of energy~ tried hard to start the 3rd prac, arthology - joints...but after staring at it for a few minutes..i decided to do something else...

so i took out all the information and journal articles of my BMS103 essay...know whats the title??
Scarsdale,Atkins and Zone - Which one and why if any?
it sucks..i know..hahaha...but i just have to do the Zone part...its a group essay..i dunnno whether my group members started or not,its due in week 8!!!whatever..i wrote 400+ words and stopped...its almost done!!!or i just take it as done!!haha..watever...

i have so many to write about easter..i will write it the nextime i remember i have a blog!haha =)

No comments: