Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Tree Decoration Dinner

Since I had a two hours nap this afternoon, I am barely sleepy at 1am, and I have a day off tommorow! So I can just sleeeeep in as much as I want.. Yeppie, since I have to work everyday it has been ages since I last slept in :(

Last Saturday, Thidarat, who is my ex-boss, invited our family to their place for their christmas tree decoration dinner, which they hold every year as a family tradition because they themselves are too lazy to decorate the tree! And since we have never spent a proper christmas, we have decided to see what its like!

Had Tapas platter as starter.


The 'Before' Xmas tree.


We have to use this to perform our magic.

 Its our first time to decorate a xmas tree and we were all excited!

 The theme was red and gold :)

 Very serious, no joke man.

Tadaa, our almost done xmas tree :)

We were all rewarded with Thidarat's amazing home cooking.

 Thidarat's daughter.


 She wants me to play piano for her.

 The piano is over 100 years old! I really liked that chair.

And the little chamber is cosy and nice.

After dinner, we get to choose a special ornament each and hang onto the tree.


The final step of the tree deco, place the star on top of the tree!

And then, it's time to turn on the lights and wait for xmas!!!

It was a great occasion as we get to taste Thidarat's cooking and get involved with some pre-xmas preparation. And her kids are cute! Make me wana marry angmoh, lol. Hopefully will have more chance to actually celebrate xmas, instead of celebrating it like Valentines in most of the asian countries.

Ciao.
J





No comments: