Sunday, September 12, 2010

A little bit of love everywhere

This post basically sum up my weekly life.
The little bits and pieces of me everywhere!
Pictures talk better than words :)
And there are shitloads of me.

Weekends before test: Die die also want to go shopping the second time with S my love.
We have gotta continue buying things that we didnt buy the last trip.
Boost love!

I am a poor autistic child drinking boost and eating banana bread.

Even the rain never stop us from shopping.Bought shoes that day! super happy!!

And say yes to glassless nerd specs : D

Spent some time enjoying other people's cooking. Went over to A's house for dins.

What a talented man making dumplings : P
Thumbs up to a-Liang :)

Seriously no joke OK. See how neat and tidy they are. Even me couldn't do it.

Ready to nom nom! Yay!

Oh this is just a random pic I saw in the toilet. Seriously who piss beside a toilet bowl?

Another cooking day at A's. Yummy yummy! Taiwanese tomato scramble eggs, our love!

Was walking to the bus stop and singing happily. Then he thought I was too noisy so he decided to stuff a banana to shut me up. Who knows? Jo could sing with a banana too! *high five*
(that's a mint, not a tongue pierce)

And there was this Friday that I sulked in the library because I have gotta study for midsession after work!
But I like my hair : D

But we watched Step Up 3D in unimovies! cheaper :) We are a bunch of cheapskate students.

Saturday morning: Overslept and went to Raya's celebration at botanical gardens with swollen eyes.

Ah I am not hunching! just that my cardigan appears to hang there unreasonably. LOL
 food is behind us!

Different kind of malaysian food I misssssssss! greedily scooped a lot *evil laughs*

Yo we have a selamat hari raya banana cakey.

Dessert and kuih muih table... Hmm I am hungry now.

Introducing satay to him.

Greedy fatty us trying all the desserts after eating a big plate of food.

Jiwan & Shazza :)

Oh this scene is so Malaysianish.

People I adore.

Yes we are the celebs, see everybody is trying to take snap shot of us!


Spot me.

Went to uni after that.
To watch youtube.
LOL.

Started studying after that.

And decided that life is too boring in the library after 2 hours.
So I took a stroll around the peaceful uni on a Saturday :)

Running and skipping happily at the duck pond.

Writing on the sands.

Chasing the duckies.

It has been ages since I felt carefree and young again. It has been ages since I last wrap my arms around nature. And I am glad our uni is green, not some greyish colourless concrete jungle.

Paparazzi snapshot of the girls from the outside of the library.

Look at how Mr Engineer enjoys his lemon poppyseed muffin. He makes the muffin seems like it tasted really great.

converse loves.

And then on a Sunday Morning:
Heading to the library again.

Me and my longtime no use agnes b bag.

On the bus :)

Twitted this pic.. Follow us!

Ending this post with another picture of me,
eating banana again.


cheers.
That's how I spend my week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wah...ur uni coms are all apples? NICE!!

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

erm mostly pc lar, but we have imac lab as well..