Sunday, March 28, 2010

Facebook

Facebook makes things official.

It was like 'Siti and Abu are now friends'.
And then it's like yeah we are finally friends!

When you know a new friend, he/she will be like 'I will add u on FB!'
Again, and you explore them through FB.

And then when someone's status changed from Single to In a relationship,
It makes such a big chaos that people starts to stalk FB and try to find out who the other one is.

And so it happens too when my status turned Single.
It is official.
And by saying that I feel 10000 knives stabbing into my heart.
I am now officially single.

Thanks to all the people who cares, who didn't care about the reason you broke up,
because close friends would have known why, and those not so close friends don't have to know.
Afterall it's just a matter between the couple isn't it.

I know you guys care, for those that would have know and pretended that nothing happen, trying to talk to me.For those who have encouraged me, who gives me support without any questions.And for those who thought I am really brave to make this decision, I totally appreciate the understanding.

I guess we are still in love. It's just that it is hard to be together. I appreciate everything that he has done, and I am sorry to have to hurt him by ending it. It hurts me twice as much as I hurt him, and I am too weak to even look back now. I have to look forward, with all the strength I have left, and continue my journey without him.
There is no right and wrong. I know it is hard to try to get use to a life without each other after we have been together for almost 5 years, but time heals.

Just hoping one day, when we look back at this, we are all healed and strong, and we would just smile at the memories that we were innocently in love.

6 comments:

ju said...

joujou~ i support u~
like u always do to me
take care
ttys. miss u lor haha

Alexander Khoo said...

Don't be shocked when you saw my comment here.
I just want to say,

It's part and parcel of life.
Live strong, jo ann.

:)

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

thanks jurjur, i know u always will :)

thanks kky... :D

WPin said...

I'm on Three..

bmYself said...

=)
*pat pat*

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

kaikarlou i know u love me..hehehe..
thanks neighbour... :P