Friday, January 15, 2010

TWENTY TEN!

Hola, a Happy Belated New Year to everyone.

I just came back 4 days ago from my tedious 16 days voyage and now I have to go to the lab everyday which means I haven't got a full day to rest!That was absolutely tiring!

Anyway New Year's Eve in London was awesome!

And Paris was amazing too,
adding the fact that both the places are having their big sales and of course I had grab a lot of good deals!!

2009 just passed, and I was really glad I had made the right choice to come to Germany and experience the most fabulous things in my life, never would I in 2 years back would have expect my life to turn out like this. I really appreciate the chance of travelling around the world :)

Anyway I am giving myself a break this weekend without any trips so hopefully by then I would be able to update about my tripssssss. (Except that I was anticipating to go for shopping too, sales in Germany still going on :P)

Stay tuned and here is a little glimpse of the Paris Eiffel & the amazing fireworks @ London Eye :)







No comments: