Thursday, December 10, 2009

Long time no Blog!

Indeed, seems like I have dissappeared after my birthday.

Well time flies really fast and it is the last month of the year!

And it is 2 more months before I am leaving Germany for good and back to my old lifestyle in the boring Gong again! OMG how much am I gonna miss Germany?

For the past 2 weeks I have been making trips, rushing to the labs, German classes and making trips again. I am truly exhausted and I think it could use me a full week of slacking to get back to full recovery. Especially after I had the symptoms of food poisoning after I came back from Spain.

YES I WENT TO SPAIN, BARCELONA!!and the souvenir I got from Barcelona is food poisoning @@

But well before that I went to Bamberg and Nuremberg christmas's market, the to Munich and then Salzburg in Austria. I definitely have no rest as I had all those trips after 1 or 2 days I am back from somewhere. Well, because the bf flew 20+ hours to visit me from Sydney, how can I let him stay at home?

Uploading photos in facebook is tiring enough, not to mention captioning and tagging. And that makes me lazy to blog again. ISHK....but I really wana share my journal of travelling with whoever out there that is interested, because whenever I wanted to research for my trips I just googled and so many bloggers who write awesome travel journals helped me a lot!

Well I will try my very best to update in these two weeks, as I still have labs everyday running and my physical chem lab reports to write up. And then I am gonna fly to London and Paris for Christmas and New Year!! Gosh how exciting could that be!!!

Anyway I have gotta seriously rest now, gotta recharge myself after the hectic two weeks of travelling.



Nights, ciaos!with a glass of awesome hot Gluhwein for everyone.

No comments: