Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A busy start?

I think I was suppose to start my uni this week but apparently both the Unis in Aussie and Germany haven't done their work very well and the three of us have been running to many places, meeting heaps of professors to deal with our stuff. I was really excited when I see that they have a Department of Medicinal Chemistry!Yes I am finally at the right place, a place where has a whole full building full of medchem and pharmaceutical stuffs, and yes we are important here :P

I found out that my Deutschkurs which are going to be from 6-8pm every Tuesday and Thursday is at a very far far away place from my hostel. It is like 25 minutes ride by bike. You can imagine how far is that. And it is at night so it's gonna be BLOOOODY CHILLY, or I shall say I am so gonna freeze to death if I cycle. I have been cycling early morning arouns 10 and my legs go numb afterwards because of the cold.

UH, I cannot imagine.

The temperature has been 0 degrees recently. It is always cloudy, or rainy :( Today was the only sunny day and I have spent so much time meeting the people figuring our schedule and I end up still not knowing the schedule. Ok well I know I am going to do something with Dopamine and Neurotransmitter ligands binding. Yeah, the researchers have been working for it for the past 15 years and we were like 2nd year kiddos trying to make a great work out of it? Well I think there is a lot that I have to learn and I cant learn from the exchange here.

I cycled pass a place with lots and lotsa "lalang" today and remembered the photoshoot when I was in Malaysia, we were like looking for lalang everywhere. Seriously the scenery here is way too beautiful and how I wish we can do photoshoot here. Nope, I don't need a DSLR, I just need a photographer :P


Photography credits to Nickson

Ok enough of craps. It has been long since I blogged about my mood. Ignore it, I know its boring.

No comments: