Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Babes Reunion


Honghong, Yiwen, Huixing, Pf, Kayin, Xinyi, Ju & I

Tadaa, all my sec school mates, it has been heaps long since we last gather around.
What we do the most during the "reunion", of course endless gossips and ordering.
I am starting to think the waitress hates us. We ordered one thing at a time, and ordered so many times. Then we talked and laugh super loudly. Ok la, the shop has nobody.


Beloved muku. I am meke and shin is meko.
I was trying to search for phuay fan in my phonebook when I realised I saved it as muku :) We had this name when the 3 of us were taking tuition @ Sofia. We were the crazy and talkative fellas, fooling around. She is very very good in Maths and Physics, and thanks to her, everytime when I had difficulties with those subjects, I will shout out her name and she will solve the problems in no time.Three of us has gone through all the hard times together! YES and nobody will understand that kind of bond we have. We met when we were 10. We were primary classmates and during Standard 6 she sat in front of me. She was VERY VERY quiet at that time, to the extent that you might neglect her existence. haha. Well the only thing I remember she talked more than 10 sentences to me was during the time she taught me how to make a foldable timetable. And I don't know what happened to her, she suddenly talked A LOT during secondary school times. haha. This is muku, forever surprising, a character that you will never get bored with. She laughs with me, she poked her finger into my mouth when I yawned, she becomes extremely awake when we gossip, and she cheers me up, always being the optimistic one.



Jur jur. Needless to say. We have known each other since 7. Went to Aunty Foong together. She likes to "pretend" to see some good food, especially aunty foong's choc chip cookies! and then she will "pretend" to ask : Err...Got cookies arr?" And we get to eat!!haha..OK la we take turns to pretend. I remembered she pulled out Aunty foong's banana and left it there. When Aunty Foong realised she said " I don't care, lei tong ngo sek jor kui!3 xxxx girl!"
And then we suddenly realised we were with the same teacher for piano lesson. It was like a disaster for Ms Gan. We were two very lazy fellas, finding excuses not to practise and do theory. Then we started to "zat" Ms Gan a lot. Still remember the days where we were all squeezing in the small room with the small table doing theory, sweating like shit but we were actually gossiping together with Ms Gan. HAHA. That's why our piano are never good. LOL.
After 13 years, and we still remain the friendship, it was as pure as yesterday, yet memories of all laughters and tears acts like nutrients, boosting the growth of our friendship for 13 years.


I heart them with all my might.


They are lovely people, aren't they?


Hong hong is another childhood friend. I don't remember when I start to play around with her, probably around 7 too. We went shopping together as kids tagging along with mummies, we bought the same ring and share the same design and furniture for our room :). She likes to pretend that she was sick, and she will want to come to my house and play dolls with me. (I used to have 3 dolls that can drink and pee; eat, and another one with a baby cot) We share our silly little times together, sometimes wanting to act adult. I went to her house to do revision, played toys. Those were the innocent times I miss the most!



Khoo Xin Yi. I have to call her full name. We met when we were 8. She was my neighbour until last year when I left Suria. We were school mates too. Thanks to her mum being a teacher at my primary school, I get to Tumpang her car to school that saves me from all the walking. But we used to be enemies during the primary school times. We can ignore each other even we were in the same car, haha. And I didn't know what inspired her to write a letter to me during form 2, and we were friends again. It is very very weird, that we can just be as friend as nothing ever happened between us.

I cherish every single one of you.

5 comments:

bmYself said...

hey,seng jo ann ,

i cherish our friendship too =)

btwn ,though seems lk we dont have happy moments together during small time like we are having with others,but actually we do share some happy time such as when we cycled togethr in taman and curi others kat zhai.actually we DO lor ! just u dont rmb nia... T.T )

p/s : lol...wana noe y i'll write that letter???lol..dun1 tel u =p
lalala~

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

haha...yalor now i remember, go curi ppl's limau, pencuri lar!cheh!dun1 tel ma dun1 tel lor!!!blek! ;P

Rain said...

Hey girls, r u girls staying in Taman Suria when curi people kat zhai huh? I like remember khoo xin yi is staying tmn suria one rite? I stayed there when i was small and i remember my mom's kat zhai always kena curi mia until she fed up to plant it anymore. Haha~ Xinyi's comment remind me this! =) and Jo, secondary school mates are always that great ya? ^^ *Cherish*

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

rain: hahaha...really? U stay in suria 1 lor? never see u one? khoo xin yi steal 1..not me not me!hahaha...yea sec sch mates are always the best :)

Rain said...

I move out when i was 5/6 years old, so u should be never see me before..but i still remember i'm staying lorong 1.haha! When u girls curi kat zhai dat time berapa umur? but i think won't be so small both little kids going around curi d kua? ^^