Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pre-holiday mood

I was kinda in a holiday mood ALREADY.
Despite the fact that I have Organic Chem on Wednesday.
LAST PAPER~ woohoo~!

The subject that I am most afraid of,seriously I haven't start studying yet.
HAHA.
Its me u know, I always give myself excuses like if you study too early u tend to forget everything.
Right.And I will get chicken the night before,
regretting for not studying more.
and bugging baby ask him how how how...
and he will answer me :"you never study for SPM also wert, but you still get straight ones"
"YAKAH"
"yea lar,last time you were watching dramas everytime I called you"
"ohhh"..then I will feel super confident and go to sleep (when I am supposed to study more)

Damm it, that's my attitude, and I can't change.
I knew uni is DIFFERENT.
totally DIFFERENT and I can't get that lucky escaping everytime.
No such thing as last minute should be in my dictionary anymore.
DAMM IT WHACK ME SO THAT I WAKE UP!

Got a parcel from Chester again, thanks uncle,
he sent me "Little Nyonya" DVDs.
and the whole unit started watching..episodes after episodes.
Yes, aren't we suppose to be studying?

Sarah were studying in the living room one day, and suddenly I saw something huge flew pass.
I was like, IS THAT A DUCK?
And I ran outside.


Can you imagine how superb are aussie ducks?
They are so fat and yet they can fly 3 floors high!

Trying to get away from study.
Sorry for that ugly tissue stucking in my nose,
I am having a flu at that time and guess what,
the tissue is actually full of blood instead of the yucky mucous.
Sarah said I studied too hard, lol.
And the endless eating during study break blew up my face, aha.

And everyday, Sarah and I will be praying for the exams to be over.
Our bond became realllly "intimate" because of the exams.
Cuz others have finished their exam way way too early (not fair at all!)
And both of us have to survive till the last week =(

Just can't wait for the exams to be over this week and we are going to
GOLD COAST!!
Babe's trip =)




Counting down the days to freeeeeeedom~!

and yah,
Happy Fathers Day to all great daddies on earth!
No one shall beat my greatest papa~

2 years back during daddy's birthday,
i m missing my coconut hair now.

2 comments:

jpthedarkknight said...

wow! gold coast! i wanna go... sadly though its so far for me... hope that Father's Day was an enjoyable for your family^^

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

haha...my family actually spent the father's day in the palace of the golden horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for my cousin's wedding.lol.
haha, dont worry I am gonna post awesome pics, so that you can experience gold coast!!