Thursday, June 4, 2009

Its gonna be...

**was supposed to post this yesterday**

I thought I did never see Samantha Vega ever again!!



I went to uni this morning and while I was paying, I realised my Samantha Vega heart shape chain that used to hang outside my bag was missing!
I had been anxious throughout the whole lecture, and once the lecture was done I flew out and traced back all the way I came from.
Search, Search and Search.
It fell off yesterday too with a loud sound, and I hung it back.
It must be my fault today! Having my earphones on too loud,
so when it fell I didn't hear it, or perhaps it fell at a soft ground.
I traced all the way back home.
Roads, buses.



And LUCKY ME found it right at my unit's door steps!!!!

Its my birthday present from small Yuko,
I couldn't bear to lose it!


Alrights here you go, be good and stay there forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

God has let me know something called the Photoshop Brush recently.

And I am addicted!

Beginner's work.



Its my dear S's 20th 4 hours later...
Gonna go to Hotel Illawara for her count down bday celebration,
stay tuned, I am sure its gonna be.....Legen----
Wait for it ......

No comments: