Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nigel A Taylor

I checked my SOLS mail this morning,
and received a message from Nasty.

He is Nigel.
But he call himself nasty.
Why? No idea.

Some friends of mine might have heard of
The Legend of Nigel.

He is my Physiology II subject coordinator and lecturer.
He had an eye operation last week and we had to cancel two lectures.
He said he will try to replace the class but chances are low
thanks to our hectic timetable.
If then, we do not need to be examined on the lectures that he missed!


The message says:
FROM: nasty
TITLE: BMS 202: Lectures and exams
MESSAGE:

Good news, good news, good news and good news.
Pirates are still cool!
Make-up lectures are impossible due to your busy schedules.
You will be advised in the exam (sheet provided) which questions not to answer. Wohoo!
I will not have to mark them. Wohoo!
See you Monday.
Cheers,
Nigel.


See?
He is hilarious.

Once we were on a lecture about the elastic fibers in the arteries.
And he started saying something like:
Elastic fibers are like UNDERPANTS.
When you pull them,
It is suppose to recoil back itself.
"piak"
......
hmm..not really,
because my wife's underpants don't do that.
She has been wearing them for 10 years.
She likes wearing underpants that drops till her ankle.
flop flop flop.

And me and Mel laughed out really loud.

We had a lecture about respiration after that.
He said:
Guys from Dapto(He always uses Dapto as example)
always try to impress girls by staying in the water without breathing
Anyone that stays the longest will win.
In fact,
Girls actually hoped that they will never come up anymore.

After a few weeks,
We had a lecture on muscle contraction.
He said :
A smart and handsome guy like me is trying to impress
girls by lifting weights.
But that is not impressive enough,
I jumped on the table,
jumped down from the table
and tried to lift the weight.
but
OPPS,
My underpants fell down!

Because I am wearing my wife's underpants.

And he asked:
Anyone wants to see my underpants?
Put up ur hands.

(The reason I am putting a fullstop instead of a ! is because he really said it in that serious tone,he never laugh or smile when he are telling his jokes!)

And me and Mel burst out into laughter again,
because earlier before the lecture starts,
I asked Mel,
did he say anything more about his wife under pants?

LOL.
Before the lecture ended,
Nigel gave a short brief about the exams.
And he asked if we had any questions.
Everybody was quiet,
he suddenly said

"so no one wants to see my underpants?"


Now you see why UOW is ranked number 1 in Australia for teaching.
They know how to keep their students awake!
I didn't make up stories,
check yourselves
Ausitaleem-Australian Education website





UnlockingJo'ssecret diary proudly presents:





Assoc Prof. Nigel A Taylor




even looking at him makes you smile

diam


No comments: