Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My camtitude is back!

I did manicure!


Was quite boring on Sunday as I finished my reports,
I decided to bling my nails.
It has been ages since I have touched them,
so I went across the hallway and sneak into steph's room,
giving her an angelic smile angel

"Steph.....I wana do manicure"
"Take yourselve lah"

heeee, that's the answer I am longing to hear..
I bought some blingies lastime,
they are all of different colours but same size,
so I am getting some of steph's to match with them.
see, that's the awesomeness to stay with fashionable roomies.
THEY HAVE EVERYTHING.

So I paint, remove, replace, paint, stick, dry
and finally they are done!

My left hand

I snapped my right hand without flash so they came out to be very blur,
so, no right hand!sembah

And guess what, the bling blings kept falling off whenever I do chores or shower!
Grr, and I have to replace them a zillion times..
I wonder how people can ever survive with their perfect manicure!
Seems like Jo needs some practice.

I woke up reluctantly this morning,
seriously that's the worse thing in the world,
being awaken by the annoying alarm, but knowing you can't sleep anymore cause
YOU HAVE CLASS!

Whenever I have to wake up at 7 I don't bother to dress up or make up.
Its a good thing because grabbing any piece from the closet saves you time
and let you camwhore!
(As I realised I still have 5 minutes before walking to the bus stop, I started camwhoring)


No dressing up, no make up (well except for the eyebrow)

Well, it has been ages since I camwhored!
Like so so so long ago...
perhaps a few days?

YES!MY CAMTITUDE IS BACK.
I love this word,
I don't know if anyone has used this before,
it justs popped in my mind suddenly.

And I wore my "long-time-no-wear" ballerina shoes to uni,
which is a VERY BAD IDEA.

Yes the front part is gone after once or twice wearing them,
so I just tore off the other side and wear them like that!
haha. Its a waste to throw them away when you have just worn them twice right?!

My feet got so SORE from these shoes!
Despite the not very comfortable sole which makes me feel like walking barefoot,
the heel part is killing me.
The friction between my skin and the shoes...
ARGH!!
FYI, I even put plaster on my heels before wearing them,
and they still got so sore!

How come?!! Aren't ballerina shoes suppose to be comfortable and make you walk gracefully,
Like a ballerina???
How come my shoes make me walk like somekind of crippled old woman?

Gosh, I miss my real ballerina shoes.



I still remember the days when I were on point,
when my toe nails just came off like that,
when I used to sprain my ankle right before the exam,
resulting me taking painkillers for the exams,
the pair of point shoes, they weren't this discomforting!

Opps, don't misunderstand,
I don't walk gracefully like a ballerina,
I even hunch back!
And I don't get really good results for the exams,
in fact, none of me look like a ballerina AT ALL,
except those muscular calves,
and the once used to be muscular thighs which now turned into flappy flesh.
I wonder why the 10 years of ballet lessons never turn me into a gracefully lady
with admirable figures, long legs and perfect posture?

I have always wanted to take a studio shoot as a ballerina
cause it looks cool,
hehe...
but i don't have a too-too...
hmm..perhaps someday when I could manage to borrow them I should try out =)

Enough of my crap today...
I had a really long day 8.30am-8.30pm!
and I only had instant noodles for dinner =(

Hopefully I will have more time to blog soon.



till then,
ta~

3 comments:

jpthedarkknight said...

wow.. ur blog is so long.. and just 1 blog only..
swt..
but i do like the ending...
crapping..haha^^

♥Jo Ann♥ said...

hahas.....too much crap in my head suddenly mar...blueks! but u still read wert..hmph..r u tryin yo bully ur takuma now!

jpthedarkknight said...

no lar.. juz pong chan..
just to make sure my takuma is ok...
no emo..
wahaha..
tell u the truth, i browse thru after i read half.. gals thing, i tak paham lah..^^