Sunday, April 19, 2009

pre-test trepidation

opps, I forgot to say:
I UPDATED MY BLOGSKIN.
since I have been using that old one for like a year.
hahas...fully edited by myself.
I always do these stuffs when it's exam time !!
such an inappropriate time to change.
LOVES....:inlove:


:wala:
It's raining this morning.
Sooooo cold.
My heater is out again...

minum
perhaps a hot choc should be good?

2 days to inorganic chem missession.
then organic chem midsession.
kill me please

:anongnangyari:

I haven't study anything yet!!

:antok:
Someone must have spelled my books.
I can't help but feeling sleepy when I read them.
And the bloody distracting laptop beside me.
ARGH!

:anoto:

What should I do what should I do???

STUDY LAH!!
Can't stand myself anymore.
bising
how can I be so lazy??!!!

:lamagawa:
pray
and study.


bye, my beloved laptop.putuscinte

No comments: