Sunday, March 29, 2009

WEEKEND!!

It's a HUGE project to upload the pics! I uploaded them for hours till I finally finished uploading.
BTW I saw fireworks again outside my window..it goes on for like 5-10 minutes..
and i saw HEART SHAPED fireworks!!!!
And there are purple sparkles around them!!
Its tooo far away to take pics so I just googled and yeah, it was something like this...

GOSH I NEVER KNEW THERE ARE HEART SHAPED FIREWORKS!
ok I sound so kampung.but heart shaped!!! you know!!!
sooo romantic!!!!must be somebody getting married or what, I don't think rugby players put heart shaped fireworks for their victory (There is a stadium nearby and they always have fireworks after some rubgy match)
anyway its just romantic LAHHH.

Now Lets's talk about my weekend!

Get Your Green On Part @ Beach Bar Novotel
27th March
I went there with my CE mates, girls night out!
A UOW Rotaract fundraising event - all proceeds go to the Green Gecko Project, supporting street children in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
While waiting for the mates to get ready
Everybody wears green! and Yuko insisted that hers was green too!




Mel, my bestie in Uni~
& green eye shadow of course!


This girl is cool. She actually wore a laundry basket,
with some random Jap words on it,
and Lipton Green Tea?
haha..
Bought this thing for 2 bucks.
CHARITY!haha.

Midori liquor, way too sweet!


UOW台湾同学会@ Castro's
28th March
Went to the welcome party with shin and steph.
Some other taiwan, hk , jap friends as well.
They booked the 2nd level of Castro's to hold the party.
how cool~
It's the first time I see sooo many Asians gathering around.
Feels different!

Shin, Steph, Kayco & I


We went downstairs to enjoy some dancing time.
Me & Cassie, her eyes are twice as big as mine!
haha, and Steph behind flirting with that gay guy lol..
Castro's is a gay bar.

Prisoners. Tracy suggested to take a pic in it.
They used to have people dancing inside.





Tracy the sweetie


Angela, she claims herself Princess Mermaid.
She is very good at 看面相.

I'm in love with the lights by the bar


New Malaysian friend that we bumped into.
Exchange student form NTU.
He said he wanna be inside the pic.
haha.
S babe is soooo red.
Its not beer, she didnt drink beer!


she just drank vodka.
opps.lol.

Me with Kayco. She just got married but she is still gorgeous!


roomies


People go like "you both looked alike!" again.

I got the big prize for lucky draw!!

I won a train station!!
haha...Its the chi-chi train station in Taiwan.
A 3D model.


We went downstairs again, and saw some performance~

He is popular..

And lotsa gay guys making out.

My friend said a lesbian flirts with her.

haha..wonderful experience.

Yeah that was it.

It is freaking tired to go out two nights in a row.

1st night out since I came back.

anyway I enjoy girls night out.

A LOT.

love all my babes.

muackssss~

No comments: