Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am freaking out!!
I could not deal with the organic chem assignments..
I am so so so bad at those nomencleture and the reactions..
What do I get when I add sodium cyanide in acetone with 2-bromo-2-methylbutane?(OK well i managed to get this 1, I guess?)
What steps are they to convert 3-chloro-3-methylpentane from 2-chloro-3-methylpentane??
Especially the paper chase questions!!I have been spending about 1hour++ and I still couldnt do it!!
Somebody out there must be like "Chiz,its too easy!"

Its always like that,things always get blurry when it gets to the end of session..
argh!I dont want to get bad results for chem!I am studying Med Chem!!
How the hell am I going to study more Chems if I cant even do the basic ones??!!!
Frustrated!
I wish I could dream of how to solve the questions later..

Oh please...........................
Finals are coming soon!And i still have stats,physio and bio to study for..
and all those assignments that are freaking me out!
I think I am too lazy...
I seriously missed Mr Yau at Sophia,
he teaches Chem so nicely that I can understand..
Or maybe its just my problem that I am not paying enough attention and do sufficient self study now?
I miss high school days..
Its like teacher just repeat repeat and repeat all the stuff..
and its so clear that you know where to find the answers in the book...

Now that I am flipping through the Chem text book and Organic Chem text book,
I stared blankly into the pages...
Lines and lines of complicated explanation and I was like "Where is the thing I wana know?"

But NO WAY that I am giving up to this...
I m gotta find out all the solutions and understand why it does!!
or else how am I gonna step into the examination hall?

Wish me Luck.

11 Days till finals.

No comments: