Thursday, September 4, 2008

Global Highway 2008!!!

It was Global Highway in Uni yesterday.Well,what is Global Highway?
It is basically a festival with a lot of stalls from various countries promoting their cultural custom, costumes etc etc. I finished my physio test at 9.30 and my chem test is starting at 2.30, so i just wondered around the stalls~! Not in the modd to study at all, haha..terrible.

First of all is getting the Global Highway Passport. There are some country flags behind and when you go stall from stall,there is some mission and you will get a stamp. If u got all the stamps then you will receive a free t-shirt!!yuhoo, freebies! Jo loves freebies~!

Kinda lazy to type, so let the photos do all the telling~

Iran.The lady asked me to do some handcraft with tooth picks and thread..





India.Tried Hanna and Sari =)


Progressing


TA-DA~ Steph's and mine


The end product..Nice nice!!!


Oh ya, the pottu too!!
I come from India (wink)

En Da Pu Reng Geh

China~tried using chopsticks to nip guli,i didn't know that's so hard until i tried!


Australia.Drew some aboriginal symbol


Shin posing with the "Australian Beach" LOL


this means "water hole"
haha..

Morocco.

The lady behind was like "???"

USA.Answer some Trivia and the answers are all USA!hahaha...



UK. Answered trivia as well, I suck in trivia. =P


Japan. Obviously I wore yukata~!and played some traditional Japanese toys, did origami as well =)


Cheeeeseeee...


with the guy I Duno What's His Name


Japndian?




With Mayu~


With the real Japanese~



And finally mission accomplished!!!!!!!!

Of course I got my free t shirt but its XL!!!! the length is like till my knee!haha, decided to make it my sleeping gown =)

Nice event in uni, love it, hope they will have Malaysia someday =)

No comments: