Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Sleepy Days

Havent been sleeping well since uni started...
hectic schedule with i dunno what...
still in the holiday mood??might be...

dozing off in the lectures most of the time...
of course, i still concentrate in some...like those 1st 1 or 2 hours..
but after that i really cant,i dunno why...
i really tried hard to concentrate but my eyelids just kinda drop..drop..drop..
NOD!
shocked...
embarassed...
REPEAT...
till the lecture ends...

haha....that even happened on the bus yesterday...
fell asleep on the bus back to campus...
till the umby i was hooking on my finger fell..
shocked!jumped up...and pick up the umby...
embarassment...LOLS

i went to library straight after i finish my 3rd hour of lecture today,
got 1 hour break..
guess what i did?
found a real comfy couch,
threw myself and slept!
no no wait,i set alarm before i sleep..
hahahs...
there are like 5 couch and a coffee table in a circle,everybody was studying or doing their stuff,
and i was sleeping~hahaha..and then a guy opposite me started to sleep too!haha...
i am kinda amazed with myself now,i can sleep everywhere!!!



evidence of me sleeping while eating dim sum in sydney..
hahahs....the day when haru left...
my ugly sleeping pose


JO ITS TIME TO WAKE UP...HAVE TO WORK HARD...

No comments: