Sunday, May 18, 2008

Restart

Havent been blogging for quite a period..life has been..erm....O-K..
Things happen and go,life still need to be continued...
I forgot where did I heard one of this saying: "When you lost something, you actually gained something"...yeah..agree..
Thanks to a friend,he woke me up from my stupid thinking.
Thanks to another friend,he made me feel better and comfortable.
Thanks to all other friends,their concern and love proof that i am not alone...

I was sick..It started from a sore throat, to a flu-cold, then to cough...
and now i am coughing my lungs out..
thanks to those who concern about me,
who nags at me,
who cooks for me,
who accompanied me,
i really appreciate all of you being here with me..
when i thought my life would be so miserable..

i won't dissapoint you guys,and myself...
i have to work hard for my future...
i realised that the thing that makes me feel happiest is actually the moment when i checked my results, and discover that i got a HD (for my BMS103 report and presentation ^^)..
i now know what i want...

No comments: