Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy moments~



Well well well....i have dissapeared from blogger for soooo long...feeling damm lazy to blog last week...yeah..i am a slacker...SO WHAT...i will blog about my insect project that i finished last week...



1st: caught a bush cricket, and it shitted so much in the jar!!!!wonder where all the shitS come from...shitty fella..

2nd: put it into my killing jar..hehehe..all the insects have died in the jar!! (filled with some acetone)


3rd : watching it struggle to death....

4th: illustrate all the pictures and evidences...

5th: pin it, label it, attach some biological evidence..which is..the shit...

my messy living room...pity pity...


my final project!!!!!feel so satisfied!!!!!!

wasted 1 month to do it...

one of my proudest victim =)

after the insect project..i just slack..slack...and still...SLACK....

No comments: