Thursday, April 24, 2008

pi poo~ my this few days..

finished my BMS103 presentation on Wednesday... Title : Scarsdale, Atkins and Zone,Which one if any??
This is the kindergarten look presentation poster i have made..haha..
simple n straightforward..who cares right...

Went to mall after my presentation with sammy..shop shop shop...but didnt get much though..then beach...but the sky is so dark and it seems like it is going to rain soon so we rushed home..

In anatomy lab afterthat...no mood to study..keep talking with Mel..she is telling me her stories...and Felicity,Shar...all of them are so nice..our table is so packed that day..there is 7 people!!usually 5...haha..cause our table is too interesting!so everybody just wants to join us =P

Mel say i should rest myself..i stressed too much for anatomy can i got what i desreved..so its time to rest..ee hee hee..got to know that the highest marks in the whole course is 93...hmm..i still 5 marks behind..should get better nextime...but the lowest marks is 2...and the average is 50+...anatomy is tough!!!i must work hard towards final..gain my DS~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to Sydney today with kor and sammy...went to get my working visa label..Aus gov department is so efficient and nice, unlike u-know-where with the takape attitude and busuk face..then went to shop..again...i know...it has been raining on and off...makes my mood worse when i cant see something to buy..hahaha..very bad attitude..but finally got something...and my mood is from downhill to the peak..wahaha...i m a shopaholic!!!!!i should get more stuff nextime...used up part of my salary...have to save again for DS~

Came back to the gong around 8...came home and feel like going somewhere else again...so me,steph,sammy,alex,ivan went to Novotel Hotel to drink something...

Envy mocktail..


That's how i get my dimples..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Checked My Chemistry Results..

I Got 90%

*high distinction*

very happie!!!!got a '9' !!!!

hahaha...should spread the news back to mum..


No comments: