Thursday, April 3, 2008



heard "ding-dong" before i opened my eyes this morning.it was my sms alert..grab my hp and look at it..it was sms from bby..wait a minute..the clock displayed 7.44...

WHAT??7.44am??my alarm should ring at 7am!!!shit!i jumped of the bed,shaking my hp wonder it was broken,no it was not...its 7.44 already!!and then i realized i did not set my alarm for thursday!!

dashed to the toilet to wash n brush,quickly put my milk in the microwave and changed..i need to go to the bus stop in 15 minutes time..OMG!its was the 1st time i woke up late since i came here...grabbed everything in a hurry,drank my milk n rushed to the bus stop..luckily the bus is still there..phew..

walked up the bus..saw Kai with her sleepy face..i told her i woke up at 7.45,she answered me..ME TOO!!!hahaha...it is an overslept day...

still feel shocked in the bus...trying to comfort my own feelings(sounds stupid)..

Thank God bby sms me by that time he finished watching football..or i just could not imagine what will happen if i miss my tut n prac,i am gonna fail the subject...while sitting in the bus...i suddenly remembered something,i left my nests in the room!!!i need to bring it to the prac later..OMG...luckily remembered my bro..hehehe..sms him and asked him to bring it to me when he comes to uni..

the weather is so cold today..strong wind..around 18 degrees and Kai just wore T shirt..i can imagine her shivering all the time...and suddenly she told me..i have my labcoat...hahaha...just imagine her wearing the lab coat n walks aorund the uni =) but finally she didn't =P

went to library after class to do some research and came home...started watching "dou niu yao bu yao"..once i watch i am addicted to it..its so addictive!!!keep watching n watching untill went to cook for dinner..n continue watching after dinner =P

My dear dinner tonight..

eggs with meat,japanese curry,lettuce and my raddish soup (cook it for so long)

yummy dinner!!!!(i know it doesnt look inviting but this is very good ad lah!)

wanted to study after dinner but just don't feel like doing it...did some chem tuts and discover i m really bad at it..haihz...so just studied a little..and get headache now..i have to sleep..and i will remember to set my alarm~i hope i will have a sweet dream tonight..i dreamt of going to taekwondo with kai yesterday..haha..

goodnitez jo~

No comments: