Monday, April 7, 2008

Dunno what to write...too much stuff to think and to do..


too little time...went to anatomy lecture today..discover that in the prac exam..


v have 100 questions..n just 30 secs for every question...and its NOT multiple choice..


OMG..wonder i can write it so fast or not...faint!

its raining often today..keep raining..and i forgot my umby..so i got wet in the rain..too bad =(
i wish there will be somebody by my side..hold the umbrella for me..haha..or maybe donate their umby to me..

the bus was packed today...i have to stand all the way back home..swinging here and there..
y there is no gentleman getting up let me sit?haha..i know..coz i m not pretty enuf!hahas..thinking of stupid stuff all the time...

baked a banana cake just now =) yummy~



My precious banana cake..still hot in the tray..
Spaghetti + steak..cook in last few days..or maybe last week..i forgot when...

Jo gotta study hard for midsession...got to get at least D..then will have somebody sponsor a DS for me..heheh =)


No comments: