Sunday, April 13, 2008

the busy recent

havent updated my blog for a long long time...
because i have 1 report due,2 midsession tests on next week...
then i will have group essay due and presentation on the following week..
after that i will have my insect project due~!!see..so busy...

last week i went for private study....on wednesday i have class from 8.30-9.30..but i did not came home as usual...i went to the lib to revise my anatomy...then had lunch with shin..and went to anatomy lab at 1.30 for private study...the lab was so full..everybody wants to grab the last chance to study...and THERE IS NO CHAIRS IN THE LAB AS USUAL...the main reason is,this week they will have all the cadavers (real human dead body)on the tables,so we cant sit on the tables...2nd reason is,they dont want us to stay in the lab for too long,so that it wont be so packed...haha...but i did something i never expect i do..i was standing in the lab study and facing the dead bodies for SIX HOURS!my legs are almost broken..haha..but don't feel like going home after that....went home at 7.30..phew..what a great experience..

the other days i went for private study too..but just for a short period..because i know my brain cun take it anymore...and know what..MY CHEM SUCKS NOW!!!because i focused too much on anatomy...i have to study hard for chem..chem..chem...JO,U MUST DO WELL IN UR EXAM!!AT LEAST DISTINCTION!!!

slept at 3am yesterday night...have been rushing my biology seed report...
its only 5%..but i duno y i am so into it..keep doing it...it says v actually only need 2 scientific papers for referencing,but i used 4 scientific papers...1 newsletter and 2 books~ =) haha..so pia for what...taktau..the day b4 i was stucked in excel to draw the graph..coz i dunno how to use excel 2007..haha...after 45 minutes..i finally finished my dear bar chart..fuyoh....feel so proud of it..haha..
finally get my 1000 words report done after 3 hours...but still left the abstract part...will finish it today!!must!!!
My messy table while doing my report...full of journal articles..dizzy dizzy @.@

YEAH!!!!I am going to watch THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA in sydney lyric theatre on 2nd July..Can't wait!!!!3 of us are going..and v r so excited about it..its the 1st time in my life to watch an opera~!!!steph said there will be dress code..then v have to dress up to watch..cool...i can;t wait..steph and i wanted to watch so much when v went to melbourne last year..and its coming to sydney~!!!yeah yeah yeah...I AM COMING =)





No comments: